1. Widex Hong Kong Hearing & Speech Centre Ltd.
We are seeking full-time bilingual (English and Cantonese) Speech Therapist(s) to cope with our operations.
Our panel of Speech Therapists provides services at Widex clinics, major private hospitals and mainstream schools.
You will be responsible for:
- Assessing and treating speech and swallowing disorders
- Providing professional training
- Acting as a resource on clinical expertise 2.
ChildPsy Assessment & Learning, a multi-disciplinary pediatric clinic is seeking for the following position to support its expanding practice located in Kowloon Tong. Our clinic is led by a Child Psychologist and a team of professional therapists, educated and trained internationally. We serve preschool and school-age children from 18 months to 18 years old with specific developmental and learning needs.
For more details, please click HERE.
Senior Speech-Language Pathologist/ Therapist (Full-time or Part-time)
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Master Degree in Speech Language Pathology or equivalent from a reputable university
• Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP) by ASHA or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years full-time experience in a school or a multi-disciplinary therapeutic setting
• Fluency in English, preferably bilingual in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with parents and caregivers
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Ability to provide supervision to Junior Speech Therapist
• Experience in planning and conducting social communication groups
• Passionate about working with young children and their parents.
If you wish to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team, please send your resume to our Clinical Director, ChildPs
y - Assessment and Learning, Unit A, 1/F, 1 Suffolk Road. Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong or via email firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information about the clinic, visit www.childpsy.com
3. Non-Civil Service Contract (NCSC) vacancy on Speech and Language Officer
Organization: Education Bureau
Posting Date: March 2018