ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
Please register online HERE.
- Both application / reapplication (if your membership is lapsed) for full, overseas and associate memberships carry initial joining / re-joining fee of HK$200 . Please add this amount to the annual membership fee.
- Membership is between September 1 and August 31.
- Deadline for membership registration is 31 Oct every year. For members renewing membership after this registration deadline, the membership will be considered as lapsed.
- For further details, please refer to our constitution (https://speechtherapy.org.hk/Documents.html).
As a HKAST member , you can enjoy a host of unrivalled benefits:
- Special rate for workshops, seminars and conferences held by the HKAST
- Receiving the HKAST publications: Glossary, Pamphlets, Code of Ethnics, Constitution and Standard of Practice
- Receiving emails of up-to-date ST related information
- Receiving the latest Registry and Annual Report every year
- If you are in private practice, you can join the HKAST database of private practitioners which is open to the public. You can input details in your membership portal account.