Viewing event › Speech Intervention in Cleft Lip and Palate (Part II)
- Dates: 2017-06-06
- Time Start/End: 19:30/22:00
- Contact Person:
- Event Capacity: 4 places
- Member: $500.00 HKD
- Student member: $300.00 HKD
- Non-member: $1,000.00 HKD
- Online application via HKAST is available for this event.
For details, please click HERE.
Registration: Please visit our website https://www.speechtherapy.org.hk/for registration.
*Pre-requisite knowledge required: Participants should have knowledge of the range of speech parameters of cleft palate speech and perceptual speech outcomes of velopharyngeal insufficiency.
Speech therapists and student speech therapists are welcome!
Places are limited. Priorities are given to HKAST members.
Medium of Instruction of this event is ENGLISH.
Early birds (on or before 26/5/17)
Deadline of registration: 2/6/2017
1. The course fee is not refundable, except in the workshop being oversubscribed or cancelled.
2. Filming/ Photography: Photographs may be taken for use in HKAST resources and publications in this event. Please contact us if you do not wish to be included.
3. Registrants are not permitted to record any or part of this event in any format including audio recording, video recording, or through use of mobile devices for filming or photography.